Watford Football Club are currently looking to recruit an Academy Head of Goalkeeping Coach.
The Head of Goalkeeping Coach will be responsible for all elements of the goalkeeper development programme within the Academy. The role includes overseeing the Goalkeeping Curriculum within the Academy from our U9 age group to our U21s.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit and ideally have experience working within a similar role.
You must have:
- UEFA ‘A’ Goalkeeping Licence.
- Hold the FA Advanced Youth Award.
- Be committed to a CPD programme and make every effort to enhance personal skills and qualifications to meet the Academy needs.
- Have the ability to work with and progress all level of player from U7 to young professional.
- An appreciation of the need for flexible working hours and to recognise the minimum hours per week required to fulfil the above detailed responsibilities.
- A clear appreciation of the playing standard required for each specific age category. This should allow the individual to assist with player recruitment across the various age categories.
- FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF).
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop.
- Understanding of the club's commitment to EDI & Safeguarding.
- The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
For the full job advert, click HERE.
For the full job profile contact HR Admin at email@example.com.
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Academy Head of Goalkeeping Coach
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experiences
Location: Watford Football Club – UCL Training Ground, London Colney / Vicarage Road Stadium
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: 12noon, July 6, 2022
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the Careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the Careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted, reference request may be taken up prior to interview.