Watford FC launched a set of Hidden Disability Cards during the 2019/20 season.
The new addition is a non-mandatory card scheme, which will allow all supporters with a hidden disability to order a card containing messages relating to their particular needs, which can be given to any member of staff to enable supporters to access all of the disabled facilities.
The scheme is something that a number of Premier League clubs have introduced and details will be shared with other clubs ahead of all away fixtures, so that they can also be used while following the Hornets up and down the country.
Supporters wishing to apply for a card should email their name, Fan ID and details of which card or cards they would like to email@example.com. We may ask for supporters to send proof of eligibility, in some cases.
The cards available include:
- Please wait for me to sit down, in case I fall
- Please be patient, I have a hidden disability
- Please be patient, I am visually impaired
- Please be patient, I have difficulty in speaking
- Please face me and speak clearly, I lip read
- Please help me find my seat
- Please be patient, I have had a stroke
- Please be direct, I have autism
- Please count out my change with me
- Please scan my ticket for me
- Please be aware I have epilepsy
- Please speak slowly, I am hard of hearing