100 Years At The Vic | Part One: 1920s & 1930s

Time: 09:00
Watch the first instalment of a six-part series documenting the history of Vicarage Road, as we celebrate our home ground’s centenary!

In this episode we learn of the club’s origins as Watford Rovers in 1881, why the team moved from Cassio Road to Vicarage Road in 1922 and how the ground developed during its first two decades of hosting Watford FC matches until the outbreak of the Second World War.
Share this video

Related Videos