Watford FC are delighted to be returning to beautiful surroundings at The Grove for the ever-popular annual Spring Golf Day. This year's event will take place on Monday April 8.
Hornets past and present - some of whom we will get to hear from ahead of our awards presentation - will be in attendance at the event, which includes;
- 18 holes on a course that held the British Masters in 2016
- Breakfast reception with tea and coffee
- Gift bag
- Use of driving range 90 minutes prior to tee time
- Use of short game area and practice putting green
- Complimentary pre-meal drink
- Two-course carvery meal
- Winners award presentation
Individual price £200 plus VAT
Four ball £700 plus VAT
To book your place or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Jones or Nicola Bandara, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01923 496253.
This year we are also offering golfers/companies the opportunity to sponsor a hole, this is a great opportunity to get your business noticed. The price, which includes a four ball for the day is £950 plus VAT.