The Hornets are delighted to confirm their attendance at Premier League Live, to take place on October 14-15 in Bengaluru, South India.
Thousands of fans will gather to watch Premier League matches live, including the Golden Boys' hosting of Arsenal on Saturday October 14.
Local supporters will get the chance to get up close to the Hornets like never before, as well as Arsenal, Brighton & Hove Albion, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool and Manchester City at each club’s dedicated zone. The free to attend two-day event will give fans the chance to celebrate their passion for the game and enjoy a fun, interactive Premier League experience.
Official club zones will feature activities such as walkthrough experiences, photo opportunities with mascots and former players, club memorabilia and the chance to remember some of the finest moments in each club’s history.
Premier League Champion Alan Shearer will be joined by former Manchester City stars Paul Dickov and Shay Given who will meet with fans and help preview the weekend’s live match action. Former Hornet John Barnes will join TV presenters Manish Bhasin and Seema Jaswal to present the weekend’s live action that will be broadcast on a giant screen. More players and clubs will be announced ahead of next month’s event.
Other activities at Premier League Live will include:
· Live entertainment - live screening of five Premier League matches and local music acts and DJs
· Premier League 360 – through Virtual Reality headsets fans can experience the excitement of a Premier League matchday. From arriving at the stadium to the players stepping onto the pitch to the roar of the crowds
· The Kick Lab – fans can measure their kicking speed and accuracy and compare with Premier League players
· Striker Sprint – invites fans to sprint the length of a specially made track, avoiding obstacles to finish in the fastest time possible
· Premier League Trophy Tour – an immersive zone that gives fans an educational and entertaining Premier League experience and the opportunity for a photo with the Premier League Trophy
· My Premier League – photo booths that will create your own personalised Topps playing card
· Shirt names and numbers – fans can bring their official club shirt to be printed with a Premier League player’s name - for free.
Fans should pre-register for Premier League Live Bengaluru at www.premierleague.com/pl-live and admission on the day will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Find out more about details about the event here.