Matchday: Spurs Away Supporter Information
Watford visit the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the first time this Saturday (October 19) and an away supporters guide is available to view HERE.
Key points are highlighted below, but Hornets fans are advised to read the guide for all necessary information.
Visiting supporters are advised that all fans will go through 'airport style' security checks and bag searches. Tottenham Hotspur strongly advise supporters not to bring a bag into the stadium. The following bags will be permitted into the stadium following a search:
- Clear carrier bags with a maximum size of 30cm long x 30cm high – those issued in Spurs Shops pre-match for a charge of 10p will meet this criteria. Shop staff will place items directly into and seal this bag – it should not be opened and no personal items should be placed into this bag before you have been through the security checks. As long as the seal is intact, it will not require searching.
- Personal bags of A4 size or smaller (21 cm long x 30cm high).
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a cashless stadium. Cash is not accepted anywhere in the stadium or its surrounding campus. All major debit and credit cards are accepted, as well as mobile payments such as Apple Pay & Google Pay.
Major roadworks are currently ongoing on Watermead Way, near IKEA, causing congestion for fans and local residents exiting or coming back into Tottenham post-match.
Tottenham Hospur strongly encourage fans not to drive and to make use of all public transport options – four local train stations, Shuttle Buses and TfL bus routes.
The four hub stations serving the stadium are:
1. White Hart Lane (London Overground from London Liverpool Street, Enfield Town and Cheshunt): approx. 5 mins walk to the stadium. The station has step-free access.
2. Northumberland Park (Abellio Greater Anglia services from London Liverpool Street, Cambridge and Stansted Airport): approx. 10 mins walk to the stadium. The station has step-free access.
3. Tottenham Hale (Victoria line and Abellio Greater Anglia services London Liverpool Street, Cambridge and Stansted Airport): approx. 25 mins walk to the stadium. The station has step-free access to the Victoria line and TRAVEL Northbound National Rail services only.
4. Seven Sisters (Victoria line and London Overground): approx. 30 mins walk to the stadium. The station does not have step-free access.
The club have installed navy and yellow on-street wayfinding signage from all four train stations to the stadium, in conjunction with innovative on-site digital stadium signage.