FACTFILE: Ten Essential Isaac Success Facts
FOLLOWING Friday's announcement that Isaac Success has joined the Hornets for a club record transfer fee, find out more about the newest Golden Boy's career so far:
1) Success was born in Benin City, Nigeria, in 1996.
2) He started his football career with local side BJ Foundation Academy, before earning a move to Spanish La Liga outfit Granada in early 2014.
3) Appeared on the bench for Granada during the latter stages of 2013/14, his debut season with the club, without making a first-team appearance.
4) The following campaign, Success became the youngest player to appear for Granada when he made his debut aged 18 years old and seven months in a 1-1 draw away at Elche in August 2014.
5) Success grabbed his first goal for the club when he scored in a 1-1 draw with Valencia in December 2014.
6) In his final season with Granada, Success scored six goals in 30 appearances, earning the club's 2015/16 Player of the Season award.
7) He has also represented Nigeria at youth level and was vice-captain at the 2013 Under-17 World Cup, scoring two goals in two games before injury stopped him taking any further part in the tournament.
8) The Nigerian regularly partnered Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho at international youth level.
9) The 20-year-old is equally comfortable playing in a wide or central attacking position.
10) Before signing for Watford, the national press had linked Success with interest from Atletico Madrid, PSG, Valencia and Inter Milan.