Careers: Trust Casual Coaches
Do you want to make a positive difference to young people's lives? Do you want to play a vital part in an ever-growing organisation coaching a range of football-based sessions to a variety of audiences?
Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust deliver over 200 hours of coaching sessions and community activities across a wide range of educational, fun and engaging sport-based programmes per week and we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and committed football coaches to join the team to help support this delivery across Hertfordshire and Harrow.
The types of football sessions include curriculum and after school sessions, holiday courses and matchday events, girls' and women’s specific projects and disability multi-sports activities.
The applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work, with evening and weekend projects a possibility. This position is for a casual worker, with hours varying according to assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum FA Level 1 in Coaching Football essential, FA Level 2 in Coaching Football desirable
- Any other relevant National Governing Body (NGB) sport related certificates/qualifications
- Hold a valid FA Safeguarding Children Workshop and FA Emergency First Aid certificate
- Hold a clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Ability to work during the school day, evening weekends and/or school holidays
- Willingness to learn and develop coaching skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of planning and delivering high quality sessions within a safe learning environment
- Knowledge and experience to work independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience of working/coaching within a school environment
- Knowledge and experience of working with grassroots level
- Knowledge and experience of working with community initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring and evaluation
To download an application form please visit www.watfordfccsetrust.com/vacancies.