Our vision at the Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust is to ‘improve lives, enhance communities’ and aim to ‘make a positive difference for all through sport, physical activity and learning’. We have developed a strong track record of delivering high quality community-based initiatives and services.
Our work focuses on three priority areas: Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Skills, and Social Inclusion, alongside a core theme of work in Football and Sports Development. These are all underpinned by our promise to deliver accessible opportunities.
Are you an enthusiastic, focused and motivated person looking to join our Premier League Kicks team?
Your main focus will be to expand and deliver on our current Premier League Kicks provision in Watford and South West Hertfordshire.
The role will include developing and coordinating the social inclusion offer, which is aimed at increasing opportunities available to young people aged 8-18 years.
Download the full job advert HERE.
Department: Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust
Reporting to: Premier League Kicks Manager
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £22,850 - £30,850
Location: Meriden Community Centre, Watford
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: January 16, 2022
Interview Date: January 26, 2022
Your key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide a high-quality experience to young people aged 8 to 18 years old across your delivery.
- You will deliver both sport-based and personal development sessions with an inclusive approach during community hours and weekends.
- Build strong and positive relationships with the young people and a range of partners.
- Forge strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and funders to help drive the strategic priorities of the Trust.
- You will undertake appropriate strategic planning and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of all projects and their delivery.
- Organising Youth Voice activities to consult with young people to help shape the delivery model.
- Writing reports to include data statistics and case studies for the PL Kicks Manager.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more wide-ranging we are, the better our work will be.
We are committed to Safeguarding children and adults at risk. The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
If you would like to work at Watford FC CSE Trust as a PL Kicks Project Officer download an application form and a copy of the full job profile located on the Watford FC Community Sport & Education Trust website HERE.
Please send a fully completed application form , and cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are invited for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact Michael Williams, PL Kicks Manager, via email@example.com.