Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust are looking to recruit a Weight Loss Coach, on a casual/sessional basis.
Are you inspired to help support people with Learning Disabilities & Mental Illness?
Do you have a background in fitness and weight loss?
You will work alongside our Shape Up: Together programme lead to deliver 90-minute weight management & physical activity sessions for these specific groups.
Department: Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust
Reporting to: Healthy Lifestyles Project Manager
Salary: £20ph (Assistant); £30 ph (Lead)
Location: Successful Candidates would be expected to be able to work in at least two of the following areas:
Watford / St Albans / Hertsmere / Dacorum / Three Rivers / Welwyn/Hatfield / North Herts / East Herts / Harrow
Contract Type: Casual
Closing Date: Friday 19 November 2021
Interview Date: Friday 26 November 2021
Your Key Responsibilities, But Not Limited To:
• Delivering safe and effective exercise for overweight and obese people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities & mental illness.
• Support individuals with nutritional advice & behaviour change.
• Create group cohesion through sound knowledge and fun sport and exercise.
• To work in a team to deliver excellent weight loss results across 12 week Shape Up courses.
You Must Have:
• Minimum L2 Fitness/Gym Instructor qualification.
• Experience working with adults in a fitness or lifestyle context.
• Be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of nutrition for weight loss.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Be able to motivate and facilitate weight reduction in adults.
• Must have a full and valid UK driving licence & car access.
You Would Ideally Have, But Not Vital:
• First Aid Qualification (in date).
• Safeguarding Qualification (in date).
• Experience working with Learning Disability, Physical Disability or Mental Illness.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more wide-ranging we are, the better our work will be. We are committed to Safeguarding children and adults at risk. The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
Download the full job advert HERE.
• Please download and complete the Trust application form and equal opportunities form located HERE.
• Please send completed application form and equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Karen Stephanou, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Lead, Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, Vicarage Road Stadium, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER.
If you receive the opportunity for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
If you require any further information please contact Karen Stephanou, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Strategic Lead: email@example.com