An exciting opportunity has become available within the Women’s Team at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist to be a part of a forward-thinking team responsible for day-to-day delivery of high level injury prevention, injury rehabilitation and pitch side first aid/emergency care for our Women’s Team.
You will play a key role implementing systems and infrastructures required to deliver high level injury prevention, injury rehabilitation and pitch side first aid/ emergency care and ensure that these processes are supported, documented, and reviewed appropriately, in collaboration with the rest of the club medical staff.
You will be required to attend all training sessions and competition matches played by the club throughout the season and pre-season, as well as providing or arranging equivalent services to players during the off season to ensure continuity of treatment.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford or the surrounding areas and be a UK resident or non-UK resident with a valid UK work permit, and ideally have experience working within a similar role.
You must have:
- Degree qualification (Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation)
- Proof of Professional Registration (CSP, HCPC, SST, BASRaT)
- Valid FA Safeguarding Certificate (or working towards)
- Be a UKAD Clean Sport Advisor
- Full UK driving licence or ability to travel to various locations due to the demands of the role
The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
For the full job advert click HERE.
For the full job profile contact HR Admin at email@example.com.
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Women’s Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Watford Football Club - Training Ground, London Colney
Type: Casual Worker
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted reference request may be taken up prior to interview.