Exciting opportunities have become available within the Supporter Services Team at Watford Football Club.
We are looking to recruit a number of highly motivated individuals to join the team in providing excellent customer service within the Ticket Office.
You will play a key role in the sale of matchday tickets, both over the phone and face to face.
The successful candidates will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford and London Colney or the surrounding areas, and be a UK resident or non-UK resident with a valid UK work permit.
You must have:
- Availability to work matchdays, which vary depending on fixtures and kick-off times. These can include weekends and evenings.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with supporters of all ages and backgrounds.
- Confident IT skills, with the ability to learn how to use a ticketing system.
- Understanding of the club’s commitment to EDI & Safeguarding.
You would ideally have:
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing position.
- Strong organisational skills.
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Supporter Services Staff
Rate of Pay: Hourly, depending on experience
Location: Watford Football Club - Vicarage Road Stadium
Type: Casual Worker Agreement
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: Ongoing
Download the full job advert HERE.
For the full job profile contact HR Admin at email@example.com.
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Dave Newman, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted reference request may be taken up prior to interview.