An exciting opportunity has become available at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a Laundry Assistant to provide support to the laundry operation of the kit department, including first-team and Academy.
The role will be based at the club’s training ground in London Colney and will include evenings, weekends and home and away fixtures.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford or the surrounding areas and be a UK resident or non-UK resident with a valid UK work permit and ideally have experience working within a similar role.
You must have:
- Previous laundry or kit experience.
- Previous experience in a professional football club or equivalent environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work effectively under own initiative and also as a member of a team.
- Hands on approach with a can do attitude.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and unsociable hours.
- Understanding of the club’s commitment to EDI & Safeguarding.
You would ideally have, but not vital:
- Emergency first aid certificate.
- FA Safeguarding certificate and or equivalent.
For the full job advert click HERE.
For the full job profile contact HR Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Laundry Assistant
Rate of Pay: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Watford Football Club - Training Ground, London Colney
Type: Permanent full-time
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: Ongoing
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to email@example.com or by post to HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted reference requests may be taken up prior to interview.