An exciting opportunity has become available within the Football Operations Team at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a Football & Scouting Co-ordinator to be a part of a forward-thinking team responsible for providing support to the Sporting Director and Football department, with all administration duties required to meet the needs and smooth running of the scouting network.
You will play a key role in organising our network of international scouts, arranging travel, match tickets, updating the scouting system and creating and managing a central filing system in relation to players and match reports.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford or the surrounding areas and be a UK resident or non-UK resident with a valid UK work permit, and ideally have experience working within a similar role.
You must have:
- Minimum two years administration experience
- Excellent understanding of the following languages: English, Italian and Spanish
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of MS Office or similar
- The ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively with various professional disciplines
and at all levels of an organisation
- The ability to work effectively under own initiative and also as a member of a team
- An ability to adapt quickly, be flexible in the face of change and solution orientated
- An ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Able to work unsocial hours when required to meet the demands of the role
- Understanding of the club's commitment to EDI & Safeguarding
- Full UK driving licence or ability to travel to various locations due to the demands of the role
- The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post
You would ideally have, but not vital:
- First-hand experience of football administration at a club level
- A working knowledge of rules and regulation at all levels of the game
- An understanding of the principles of managing information
- Experience of working to deadlines, in a high pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Download the full job advert by clicking HERE, or contact HR Admin at email@example.com.
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Football & Scouting Co-ordinator
Location: Watford Football Club - Training Ground, London Colney
Type: Permanent Full Time
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: 12pm, Thursday March 3 2022
Interview Date: Week commencing March 14 2022
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted reference request may be taken up prior to interview.