An exciting opportunity has become available within the Academy at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a number of minibus drivers, to work as part of its professional driving team, on an ad-hoc basis.
We have numerous young players who receive their schooling within Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas, alongside their football education. You will play a key role in providing transport for the players either to or from training and designated pick-up points or from their educational provider, along a designated route. In addition, there is the possibility for weekend work, driving teams to away fixtures to various venues across the country.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford and London Colney or the surrounding areas, and be a UK resident or non-UK resident with a valid UK work permit.
You must have:
- D1 Minibus Licence or completed MiDAS course
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding for children – be willing to complete an online safeguarding workshop
- Understanding of the club’s commitment to EDI & safeguarding
All shortlisted candidates will need to complete a driver assessment as part of the interview process.
This role will have contact with children. Therefore, it will be required by law to have a DBS Enhanced Criminal Record Check with children’s barred list check.
For the full job advert click HERE.
For the full job profile contact HR Admin at email@example.com.
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Academy Minibus Driver
Salary/Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
Location: Watford FC Training Ground, London Colney and surrounding areas
Type: Casual Worker Agreement
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: Successful candidates meeting essential requirements will be offered an interview as they apply
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted reference request may be taken up prior to interview.