Do you want to make a positive difference to young peoples’ lives? Do you want to work for an organisation whose staff are passionate about improving lives and enhancing communities, through the power of sport and education?
Watford FC’s Community Sports and Education Trust are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed delivery staff to join our team and help support and deliver a high-quality enterprise provision across Hertfordshire and the London boroughs of Harrow and Hillingdon including curriculum and after school sessions in term time.
The applicants will need have a flexible approach to work, with evening and weekend projects a possibility. This position is for a casual worker, with hours varying according to sessions. The role will involve supporting the delivery of our Premier League Enterprise programme, National Citizen Service and other new hybrid projects.
- Grade A*-C in GCSE English and maths
- Any other relevant teaching or youth related certificates/qualifications
- Hold a valid recognized Safeguarding Children Workshop and Emergency First Aid certificate
- Hold a clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Ability to work during the school day, evenings and weekends
- Experience of working with young people
- Have an innovative approach to education and teaching
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Previous teaching experience in a classroom setting
- Previous experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of planning and delivering high quality sessions within a safe learning environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience of working within a school/youth group environment
- Knowledge and experience of working with community initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of working with young people with special educational needs
To download an application form please visit https://www.watfordfccsetrust.co.uk/Vacancies
For any more information about this role please contact Lucy Tearle on 01923 496378 or email@example.com
Watford FC’s Community Sports and Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All successful candidates will be subject to the Trust’s Safer Recruitment process and Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this role.