Away Tickets: Bournemouth Sold Out
Tickets for Watford's Premier League match against AFC Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium (Wednesday January 2, 2019, 7.45pm KO) have now sold out.
The Hornets were given an allocation of approximately 1,300 tickets for this fixture.
Coach travel has also sold out.
Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY via tickets.watfordfc.com.
The Ticket Office Hotline on 01923 223023 can be called to seek assistance with online account information and for other general ticketing enquiries.
65 & Over: £17
Students (Full-Time): £17
WHEELCHAIR & AMBULANT DISABLED
Ambulant disabled supporters pay the appropriate price as above, with a free carer.
Wheelchair supporters - £5 for all ticket classes above with a free carer.
AWAY GAMES: FAMILY AREA ALLOCATION
A dedicated area for family groups is now available at all of Watford's away games. These 'non-standing seats' are available by calling the Ticket Office on 01923 223023, and are subject to the usual Away Group A, B, C and D sales process.
Official club coaches: £15 per person. Departs at 2.45pm from Greenhill Crescent. There will be NO Milton-Keynes pick-up service in operation.
Under-18s attending any away game and/or travelling on official club coaches unsupervised MUST ensure an UNDER-18 AWAY FIXTURE CONSENT FORM is signed by a parent or guardian and returned to the Ticket Office (either in-person, by emailing email@example.com or by post to Watford FC Ticket Office, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Herts, WD18 0ER) before the day of the game.
SALES ARRANGEMENTS - WHO CAN BUY WHEN?
Away Group A+
- Friday December 7, 12noon
Away Group A+ & A (subject to availability)
- Tuesday December 11, 12noon
Away Group A+, A & B (subject to availability)
- Thursday December 13, 12noon
Away Group A+, A, B & C (subject to availability)
- Monday December 17, 12noon
Away Group A+, A, B, C & D (subject to availability)
- Wednesday December 19, 12noon
General Sale (subject to availability)
- Friday December 21, 12noon
Tickets are sold on a one per eligible Fan ID basis and subject to availability at all times.
AWAY FIRST ACCESS SALES GROUPS*
First Access Sales Groups mentioned below are specifically referred to and set out in the club's 2018/19 Away Match Ticket Sales Policy, available by clicking HERE:
Group A + (1,261 fans) [temporarily in use for this fixture]:
- ST holders 2018/19 with between 30 or more away league & cup ticket purchases under Fan ID record since July 2014
Group A (2,132 fans):
- ST holders 2018/19 with between 15 & 29 away league & cup purchases under Fan ID record since July 2014
Group B (724 fans):
- Non-ST holders with 15 or more away match ticket purchases under Fan ID record since July 2014
Group C (10,394 fans):
- ST holders 2018/19 with less than 15 away match ticket purchases under Fan ID record since July 2014
Group D (14,982 fans):
- Non-ST holder with between 1 and 14 away match ticket purchases under Fan ID record since July 2014
*Away data includes sales up to 9.30am December 4, 2018
Regular sales updates will be published here at watfordfc.com and via Twitter @WatfordFC.
How to contact the Ticket Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01923 223023