Junior Hornets Connect: Back Next Week!
Following the recent success of Junior Hornets Connect, we are pleased to announce that Junior Hornets members will once again have the opportunity to take part in a range of activities with Javi Gracia and the players taking place across the forthcoming half-term week (Monday October 29 – Friday November 2).
Take a look below at photos from some of the Junior Hornets Connect activities previously on offer, including a shooting drill at the training ground and a professional studio photoshoot with some of the players!
This time out Junior Hornets will be able to get involved in any or all of the following activities:
- Q&A session with Javi Gracia (ages 8-15)
- Soccer skills session with the players (ages 11-15)
- Welcome Watford players in your house (ages 8-15)
- Studio photoshoot in your Watford kit with players (ages 0-11)
If you’re a Junior Hornets member and want to be involved in any or all of these activities please follow the instructions below:
- Click HERE to fill in your details in the ‘Get In Touch’ part of the ‘Contact’ page on the Junior Hornets website.
- In the ‘Your Message’ area, list the activities which you’d like to do (in order, with your favourite first) and make sure to include your date of birth.
All applications will need to be submitted by 5pm on Thursday October 25. Spaces for each activity will be allocated by ballot and will be advised via email - including full details and timings - by the end of Friday October 26.
We look forward to seeing you all next week!
Any young Watford supporters who are yet to sign up as a Junior Hornet can register for free via juniorhornets.watfordfc.com to ensure they don’t miss out on the fantastic opportunities offered to members throughout the season.