Watford FC Ladies Careers: Sports Therapist/Chartered Physiotherapist
Watford FC Ladies is looking to add a Sports Therapist or Chartered Physiotherapist to its Medical Department.
The successful candidate will work on a flexible, part-time basis with the First and Development Team players within the FA WSL squad.
This role will be ideal for a newly-qualified Sports Therapist/Physiotherapist or someone wanting to gain valuable exposure to an elite football environment.
You will be responsible for providing physiotherapy cover for evening training sessions as well as the option to attend match days and provide cover in the absence of the Head Physiotherapist.
The role will report directly to the club’s General Manager.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Be a qualified Sports Therapist or Chartered Physiotherapist
- Available on Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings between 7.30-10pm for training sessions at The Harefield Academy, UB9 6ET
- Have an Advanced Emergency Aid qualification
Desirable requirements for this role:
- Have experience of working in an elite sporting environment
- A knowledge of elite women’s football
- Excellent communication and team working skills together with a positive and flexible approach.
The successful candidate will possess a passion to be a part of a progressive club and work alongside the Head of Medical to improve the services offered through the Medical Department to the players.
Applicants should send their CV and a short covering letter to Ellie Kemp, Watford FC Ladies General Manager, at Ellie.Kemp@watfordfc.com
The deadline for applications is Friday November 18.