Careers | Vicarage Roadies
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Casual Matchday Vicarage Roadie
Salary: £8.75 per hour plus 12% holiday pay
Location: Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium
Type: Casual worker agreement
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Watford Football Club are currently looking to recruit casual Matchday Vicarage Roadies to join the matchday team.
The purpose of the job is to enhance home and away supporters' matchday experience by providing a warm welcome to Vicarage Road.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited:
- Arrive at Vicarage Road three hours before kick-off
- Position yourself around the stadium until kick-off and pro-actively approach supporters
- Ensure all fans are made to feel welcome
- Manage ticket office collection queues
- Assist those needing extra support to access the stadium
- Help solve issues and matters that may arise
- Provide post-match feedback to club’s Supporter Liaison Officer
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should be a Watford FC season ticket holder and should ideally live local to Watford. Applicants must be 18 years of age and UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit. Experience working within a similar role is also beneficial, though not essential
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Understand the needs of football supporters and the matchday environment.
- Be able to identify people in need and solve problems accordingly.
- Be able to work without direct guidance and to think on your feet.
- Work effectively as part of a team
- First aid knowledge is beneficial, but not essential.
1. Please download and complete the Club application form located HERE.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all required/essential qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Dave Messenger, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 OER.
Watford Football Club is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.