Careers: Casual Academy Therapist
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Academy at Watford Football Club on a casual basis for the 2019/20 season.
Casual Academy Therapist
Employer: Watford Football Club.
Job Title: Casual Academy Therapists.
Hourly rate of pay: Depending on qualifications and experiences.
Location: Watford FC Training Ground, London Colney.
Type: Casual Worker.
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Academy at Watford Football Club on a casual basis for Season 2019/20.
We are looking for Therapists to be a part of a forward-thinking medical team providing first aid and trauma assistance at training sessions and matches for Academy players aged between 6 and 16-years-old.
You may be required to attend evenings and weekends and be prepared to travel to various locations depending on fixtures.
In addition, you will be expected to attend and contribute to regular Continuous Professional Development events.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit and ideally have experience working within a similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Degree qualification (Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation).
· Minimum Level 3 First Aid Qualification (FA BFAS or FA IFAS).
· Proof of Professional Registration (CSP, HCPC, SST, BASRaT).
· Valid FA Safeguarding Certificate (or working towards).
• Experience of working within a football Academy and understanding EPPP.
• Full UK driving license.
1. Please download and complete the Club application form located on the Club website - www.watfordfc.com - under the 'Careers' section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all required/essential qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and CV.
Via email to: HR Admin at email@example.com.
Or by post to: HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 OER.
Full job advert: Casual Academy Therapist
Watford Football Club is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interview will be contacted.