THE Hornets’ first ‘At Your Place’ evening of 2012/13 on Monday February 25 is now full at Kings Langley Services Club.
Everyone who has sent in an email as requested (see below for the original story) will receive a reply by next Friday (15 Feb).
The club plan to do hold another At Your Place event in March, details will be released here at watfordfc.com before the end of February.
Thanks for your continued support!
HERE'S a fresh chance for you to enjoy one of the Hornets' ever-popular 'At Your Place' informal Q&A evenings - where fans get the chance to quiz those running the various aspects of Watford Football Club.
A four-strong panel will answer questions as AYP returns to Kings Langley Services Club on the evening of Monday February 25, 2013. Head Coach Gianfranco Zola will be joined by Technical Director Gian Luca Nani, CEO Scott Duxbury and a member of the first-team playing staff (TBC).
The local club was packed out last time Watford FC was there (March 2011), with many fans disappointed at only being able to make the reserve list, thus the reason for a return visit.
This time, to better spread places around, bookings will be reduced to four per application (that's the applicant plus three named others) from the previous five for AYP events.
If you've not been to an 'At Your Place' event before, then you're in for a treat as you'll get a behind-the-scenes style insight into decision-making processes and a more informal take on some of the matters that football clubs are challenged with each and every day.
Application instructions are set out below. Please note that all potential attendees must be clearly named in your application with an accompanying Fan ID number provided (call the Ticket Office if unsure of yours).
AT YOUR PLACE 2012/13 - KINGS LANGLEY
Kings Langley Services Club, 3-5 Hempstead Road, Kings Langley WD4 8BJ
Doors open 6.30pm, Event starts 7.15pm
To book places:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from the account you wish confirmation to be sent to
- Ensure your e-mail subject line says 'AYP - Kings Langley'
- Name yourself and up to two others (requests saying e.g. John Smith + 2 will be ignored and not responded to)
- Please include full names & Fan ID number for all those named
- Expect a reply e-mail confirming your places nearer the date of the event
- Please either print off the confirmation or have it ready to display on a mobile device when arriving at the venue
- Places can be booked by and for any Watford fans - whether season ticket holders, regular match ticket buyers or occasional fans - provided a Fan ID number is quoted for all potential attendees upon application.
- While there is no charge for entry to these events, a charity raffle - including Watford signed memorabilia - will take place.