IS it your young child's dream to run out with the Golden Boys on the hallowed turf at Vicarage Road, visit the dressing rooms before the game to meet Gianfranco Zola and the players, or have a kick about with Harry Hornet on the hallowed turf?
Why not treat a young Hornet fan to the Mascot experience, for the extra special offer price of just £85 for the Hornets forthcoming evening fixture against Sheffield Wednesday (Tuesday March 5)?
Matchday mascot packages for children aged 5-13 are a fantastic present for any young Watford fan!
Packages consist of:
• Exclusive visit to dressing rooms prior to kick-off to meet the Head Coach and players
• Warm up on the pitch prior to game with Harry the Hornet and other mascots
• Lead the teams out at kick-off
• Three match tickets in Lower Rous Stand (option to purchase extras)
• Personalised mascot trophy
• Autograph book/pen
• Souvenir photos in presentation card
• Mascot profile in matchday programme
• Big screen and tannoy announcements
• Complimentary matchday programme
Please contact Ann Watt on 01923 496231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place as packages will sell fast!
* Please note that this offer excludes the current home/away kit which needs to be purchased by the mascot to wear during their experience.