WHY not treat a young Watford fan to this extra special offer price of just £100 for the Hornets’ forthcoming fixture against the Tigers on Saturday December 8!
The package includes the opportunity for the young fans to meet the new Hornets’ Head Coach Gianfranco Zola and the players in the dressing rooms, as well as the following exclusive benefits below.
This really is the perfect gift for any young Watford fan between the ages of five and 13 years, boys and girls!
Mascot package benefits include:
• Exclusive visit to dressing rooms prior to kick-off to meet the team
• Warm-up on the pitch prior to game with Harry Hornet and other mascots
• Lead the teams out the tunnel at kick-off
• Two match tickets in the Lower Rous Stand (option to purchase extras)
• Personalised mascot trophy
• Autograph book and pen
• Souvenir photos in presentation card
• Big screen and tannoy announcements
• Complimentary matchday programme
Please contact Ann Watt on 01923 496231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place as packages will sell fast!
* Please note that this offer excludes the current home/away kit which needs to be purchased by the mascot to wear during their experience.